Unidirectional tension plastic geogrid is a kind of high strength geosynthetics material, which is made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) as raw material and pressed into thin plates by extrusion and punched regular holes.
Geotechnical grid, which is then stretched longitudinally, is widely used in dikes, tunnels, wharfs, highways, railways, construction and other fields.
1. The macromolecule is in a directional linear state and forms a long elliptical network with uniform distribution and high node strength. This kind of structure has quite high tensile strength and rigidity, so it can supply soil.
Soil provides an ideal interlocking system of force bearing and diffusion.
2. The outstanding advantage of unidirectional plastic geogrids is that the tendency of deformation (creep) is very small under long-term sustained load, and the creep strength of unidirectional plastic geogrids is much better than that of other geogrids.
High engineering service life plays an important role.
3. The occlusion and interlocking between the grid mesh and the soil constitute an efficient stress transfer mechanism, which enables the local load to spread rapidly and effectively to a large area of soil.
Thus, the purpose of reducing the local failure stress and increasing the service life of the project is realized.
Unidirectional tension plastic geogrid is a kind of high strength geosynthetics.
Its main uses are as follows:
1. Enhancing the subgrade can effectively distribute the diffusion load, improve the stability and bearing capacity of the subgrade, and prolong the service life of the subgrade.
2. It can withstand larger alternating loads.
3. Prevent subgrade deformation and cracking caused by loss of subgrade materials;
4. Enhance the self-supporting capacity of the backfill behind the retaining wall, reduce the earth pressure of the retaining wall, save costs, prolong service life and reduce maintenance costs;
5. Combining with shotcrete and anchor concrete construction method for slope maintenance can not only save 30% - 50% investment, but also shorten the construction period by more than twice.
6. Adding geogrids to the subgrade and surface of highway can reduce deflection, reduce rutting, delay the occurrence of cracks by 3-9 times, and reduce the thickness of structural layer by 36%.
7. Suitable for all kinds of soils, no need to take materials from different places, save time and labor;
8. The construction is simple and fast, which can greatly reduce the construction cost.
1. When used in roadbed and pavement, excavate foundation bed, set sand cushion (height difference is not more than 10 cm), roll into platform and lay grille. Longitudinal direction should be consistent with the main direction of force, longitudinal direction.
Overlap 15-20 cm, transverse 10 cm, the lap is tied with plastic tape, and fixed on the ground with U-nails every 1.5-2 M. The geogrid laid should be backfilled in time.
Digital Visual Technical Requirements for Soil Material and Geogrid Layers.
2. When used in reinforced earth retaining wall, the construction method is as follows:
1). Set up the foundation and carry out the construction according to the designed wall system. When prefabricated reinforced concrete slabs are selected, the support of 12-15cm thick is generally on the basis of prefabricated concrete. Its width is not large.
At 30 cm, the thickness is not less than 20 cm, and the buried depth is not less than 60 cm to prevent frost heaving.
2). Leveling the wall foundation, excavating and leveling according to the design requirements. Soft soil needs to be compacted or replaced, compacted to the required density, should slightly exceed the wall area;
3). When laying the reinforcement, the main strength direction of the reinforcement should be perpendicular to the wall surface and fixed by pins.
4). When filling the wall with mechanical filling, the distance between wheel and reinforcement should be kept at least 15 cm, and the thickness of the compacted layer is about 15-20 cm.
5). During wall construction, geotextiles should be wrapped around the wall to prevent filling leakage.