Usage: Plastic two-way grille is suitable for reinforcing embankments and roadbed, slope protection, tunnel wall reinforcement, permanent bearing foundation reinforcement of large airports, parking lots, wharfs and cargo yards.
1. Increase the bearing capacity of roadbed and prolong the service life of roadbed.
2. Prevent road (ground) surface from collapsing or cracking, and keep the ground beautiful and neat.
3. Construction is convenient, time-saving, labor-saving, shorten the construction period, reduce maintenance costs.
4. Prevent the culvert from cracking.
5. Strengthen the soil slope to prevent soil erosion.
6. Reduce the thickness of cushion and save the cost.
7. The stable greening environment of grass-planting mat supporting slope.
8. It can replace metal mesh and be used for false roof mesh in coal mine.
Construction method of plastic bidirectional grille:
When plastic two-way grille is used for roadbed and road surface, excavate foundation bed, set sand cushion layer (height difference is not more than 10 cm), roll it into platform and lay grille. Longitudinal direction should be consistent with the main direction of force. Longitudinal overlap should be 15-20 cm, transverse 10 cm. The overlap should be tied with plastic band, and on the laid grille, every 1.5-2 m should be fixed to the ground with U-nails. The geotechnical grille laid should be backfilled in time. Digital Visual Technical Requirements for Soil Material and Geogrid Layers.